TOBACCO & LEATHER Reed Diffuser
TOBACCO & LEATHER SCENTED REED DIFFUSER
[Cigarettes & leather jackets]
Dry tobacco leaves crushed against soft, worn leather.
TOBACCO & LEATHER was created after a visiting a Melbourne cigar bar for drinks on winter's night in 2018. Think a cold still evening, heady cocktails, leather chesterfields, strong cologne, cigars and rolled tobacco.
With T&L, we wanted to create a powerful and lasting impression - a classic masculine fragrance but ever so slightly tweaked and repurposed for today.
Mid: Tobacco, plum
Base: Leather, smoke
200ml of fragrant diffuser oil. Includes 10 dacron fibre reeds to enhance scent throw.
- Open glass bottle and place all the reeds in the bottle such that the bottom of the reeds sit in the fragrance oil - the more reeds, the more scent throw;
- Due to the quality of our fragrance blend and reeds, you do not need to turn the reeds over to ensure a consistent flow of scent;
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from flames and out of reach of children and animals;
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from things that can catch fire;
- Always place on a tray;
- Do not put reeds on a fragile or varnished surface;
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately as staining or stripping of finishes may occur;
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin;
- Do not ingest fragrance;
- Keep away from naked flame or heat at all times; and
- In case of accidental consumption, please contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
As all items are custom made-to-order for our customers upon order, and not pre-made as such, therefore once an order is placed, it is not possible to be refunded for simply change of mind.
Please note: returns due to change of mind are eligible for an exchange only. Each frame is made to order, and therefore personalised and exempt from refund.
The following goods cannot be returned for any reason -
- Custom products
- Gift cards
To complete your return, proof of purchase is required in either the form of a receipt, tax invoice or bank statement. This must be printed out and included in your returns parcel.
Please note: returns cannot be sent back to the manufacturer. They must be delivered to the following address -
All discounted items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. They are final sale.