NEGRONI Reed Diffuser
NEGRONI SCENTED REED DIFFUSER
Whilst the fragrance is of course, reminiscent of the ruby red blood orange cocktail itself, our unapologetically simple NEGRONI accord was actually inspired by Italy's wonderful aperetivo culture. Something we are really, really fond of.
For us, it's more about friends getting together to spend quality time, rather than the drink itself. Afterall, the Roman sunset, negronis, green olives and warm bread are nothing without the company of friends.
Top: Tuscan rosemary, grapefruit
Mid: Orange peel, geranium
Base: Blood orange, oak
200ml of fragrant diffuser oil. Includes 10 dacron fibre reeds to enhance scent throw.
- Open glass bottle and place all the reeds in the bottle such that the bottom of the reeds sit in the fragrance oil - the more reeds, the more scent throw;
- Due to the quality of our fragrance blend and reeds, you do not need to turn the reeds over to ensure a consistent flow of scent;
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from flames and out of reach of children and animals;
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from things that can catch fire;
- Always place on a tray;
- Do not put reeds on a fragile or varnished surface;
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately as staining or stripping of finishes may occur;
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin;
- Do not ingest fragrance;
- Keep away from naked flame or heat at all times; and
- In case of accidental consumption, please contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26