ATHENS Reed Diffuser
ATHENS SCENTED REED DIFFUSER
[The eye of Greece, mother of arts and eloquence]
"I think that Athens lies beyond good and evil, beyond beauty and ugliness. I don't think cities are supposed to be beautiful anyway; I think they are supposed to be interesting. They're supposed to be alive. Athens is definitely alive." Afroditi Panagiotakou.
Our ATHENS accord immortalises the juxtaposition of ancient and contemporary - a graceful clash of historical charm and renewed creative energy. It is an ode to the city's resilience and recent rise.
The fragrance is based on a walk through Plaka - an Athenian neighbourhood that sits beneath the shadows of the Acropolis and its ancient temples. What one notices in Athens is that the sun sets differently. Hazy purple and pink hues adorn the Athenian summer sky, painting it the most vibrant of violets. The warm summer air is sweetened by hints of jasmine and night elm as people water and tend to their gardens in the evening. Livani grounds the accord - a final nod to the city's sacred Byzantine history and culture.
Top // Olive oil, orange peel, thyme
Mid // Jasmine, night elm, white flower
Base // Musk, livani, vanilla
200ml of fragrant diffuser oil. Includes 10 dacron fibre reeds to enhance scent throw.
- Open glass bottle and place all the reeds in the bottle such that the bottom of the reeds sit in the fragrance oil - the more reeds, the more scent throw;
- Due to the quality of our fragrance blend and reeds, you do not need to turn the reeds over to ensure a consistent flow of scent;
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from flames and out of reach of children and animals;
- Keep diffuser and reeds away from things that can catch fire;
- Always place on a tray;
- Do not put reeds on a fragile or varnished surface;
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately as staining or stripping of finishes may occur;
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin;
- Do not ingest fragrance;
- Keep away from naked flame or heat at all times; and
- In case of accidental consumption, please contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
As all items are custom made-to-order for our customers upon order, and not pre-made as such, therefore once an order is placed, it is not possible to be refunded for simply change of mind.
Please note: returns due to change of mind are eligible for an exchange only. Each frame is made to order, and therefore personalised and exempt from refund.
The following goods cannot be returned for any reason -
- Custom products
- Gift cards
To complete your return, proof of purchase is required in either the form of a receipt, tax invoice or bank statement. This must be printed out and included in your returns parcel.
Please note: returns cannot be sent back to the manufacturer. They must be delivered to the following address -
All discounted items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. They are final sale.